A number of communicators in Baltimore will be working from new offices by the end of June.
Planit completed a move from its Pratt Street offices with the panoramic Inner Harbor view to renovated 30,000-square-foot space inside the original Syrup KING Molasses building at 1414 Key Highway. Planit had been at 500 E. Pratt Street since 2005. The move came with an update of Planit’s orange logo to a green version: “Our logo is our fearless hello to the world. So we made it bolder. And green. Green as in clean, green as in go.” See the Capitol Communicator’s previous coverage of Planit’s office plans.
Also at the Inner Harbor, the Baltimore Business Journal is getting ready to pack up its newsroom and administrative offices for a one-block move from 1 East Pratt St. to 36 S. Charles St. The move is planned for June.
In April, The Daily Record moved from its longtime 11 E. Saratoga Street offices to nearby St. Paul Plaza, at 200 St. Paul Place. According to the paper, The Daily Record now occupies 6,355 square feet of space on the new building’s 24th floor. The space celebrates elements of The Daily Record’s 128-year history.
Photo: Planit Facebook page