WE WANT YOU: Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Cyphers Agency is seeking a passionate, creative and strategic Digital Marketing Coordinator to serve as an integral member of our lean, mean digital marketing team (PnP). The Digital Marketing Coordinator will implement digital marketing strategies in alignment with the target customer and business goals of our clients.
All our team members do a lot of heavy lifting when it comes to developing brand messaging, strategizing integrated marketing plans, brainstorming wild and crazy campaigns, and all-in-all creating great advertising.
- Research, develop, deploy and analyze SEO strategies aimed at driving increases in qualified traffic to client websites.
- Support the Digital Marketing team in researching, brainstorming and strategizing the
- interactive/social components of marketing plans and advertising campaigns.
- Create engaging content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, blogs (and any other crazy new platform) for a variety of brands, with careful attention paid to tone and voice.
- Manage online communities and problem solve online crisis situations, with keen understanding of customer service and public relations.
- Establish and grow relationships with bloggers and other online influencers on behalfof our clients.
- Meticulously track and report on key SEO and social metrics for client reports.
- Stay on top of industry related news and trends that would impact your work.
Below describes the perfect candidate… but nobody’s perfect, so if you think you would
be great at this and can show us why, please apply!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing or communications.
- You have a working knowledge of SE0 and are willing to continue your education.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of marketing and advertising, and you understand how word-of-mouth tactics such as SEO and social media fit into the bigger picture.
- You have experience with WordPress and maybe even code a little.
- You live for variety. You’ll be juggling several projects, big and small, so you should have experience with multi-tasking and tailoring your approach to the task at hand.
- The more organized and experienced you are at prioritizing several projects, the better you will be at this job!
Why You’ll Love Working at TCA:
The Cyphers Agency, a Capitol Communicator sponsor, happens to be home to the coolest folks you’ll ever have the pleasure of working with. No, really. Work is so fun you’ll feel like you’re getting away with something.
Worried about becoming a Twitter monkey? Only if you decide to be. Everyone wears lots of hats around here and that means you get to do great creative and strategic work in a bunch of different ways, and you get to work with team members in every department.
This is not a job for the timid, and we think that’s a good thing. You’ll have the opportunity to jump in and leave your mark from day one. Expect plenty of responsibility without a lot of micromanaging, but with all the perks of a collaborative team environment.
Our views on work/life balance: we work hard and we play hard. You’ll be expected to kick ass in the office, but we want you to have a life outside of work and we want you to enjoy it! You’ll read this in almost every job description but we’re one of the few agencies who actually practice what we preach.
With the diverse variety of clients we have, there’s never a dull moment, and no two days are the same. And no matter what you’re into, we probably have a client that will suit your fancy… within reason.
If this speaks to you, send your resume, cover letter and salary range requirements (resumes without salary ranges will not be accepted) to [email protected]. We encourage you to include writing samples and links to or screenshots of your work.