As the long hot summer starts to wind down, it’s a good time to dust off your new business plan and update or create your Capitol Communicator Sourcebook profile for the Fall hiring season.
With close to 100,000 agency searches, clients across industries are using the CommunicationsMatch™ tools that power Sourcebook to find firms and professionals with the expertise that matches needs. Create or update your profile to be found when clients are looking to hire agencies, consultants, freelancers and resource providers through Capitol Communicator, PRSA.org, caprsa.com, and CommunicationsMatch.com.
If you think Sourcebook is just a directory, think again. Take advantage of our subscriber discounts to create a comprehensive profile to showcase capabilities and maximize new business opportunities:
- Video: Incorporate a video introduction to your firm, summary of capabilities, or interviews into your profile.
- People: Add an unlimited number of people to an agency profile. Each person added creates an additional searchable listing based on individual areas of expertise.
- Client Experience: Current and past client relationships can be included with case studies. Clients are a searchable category for those looking to find firms that have worked in their industry.
- Thought Leadership: Post summaries of new or existing thought leadership articles, reports, or research with links back to the full articles on your site. Posts appear on the CommunicationsMatch Insights Blog and enhance SEO.
- Awards & Recommendations: Feature award-winning programs under the awards section and include client recommendations and testimonials.
To create a profile, click here: https://www.capitolcommunicator.com/c/sourcebook
For more information or questions on how to update existing profiles email email@example.com