The pandemic has clearly changed the way people work and research shows that there is a clear trend towards freelance. Over 60% of U.S. workers agree that work and careers are integrated in their personal lives and that having flexibility to work where and when are very important. Over 50% of the workforce is expected to be freelance by 2027.
If you are a freelancer or planning to go freelance in the advertising, marketing or public relations profession and would like to generate new business leads from companies looking for experts like you – here’s a call to action. Create a Sourcebook profile this week.
Why? Capitol Communicator is the most trusted source of communications news, events and resources in the mid-Atlantic region and this week we are offering an additional 10% discount on low-cost profiles. If that’s not enough of a reason, here are more:
- Be in front of Capitol Communicator’s advertising, marketing and public relations focused audience
- Since the February, 2022 launch of Sourcebook over 2,200 searches have been conducted on the platform by clients seeking professional communicators to help them build and protect their brands.
- Clients using Sourcebook are looking to establish relationships with experts
- Have your profile promoted by Capitol Communicator and CommunicationsMatch™.
- Pay no commissions or fees when you are hired.
- The cost of an annual directory profile is $95 and a comprehensive profile is $195 to showcase your expertise. (Use promocode FREELANCERWEEK for the 10% discount.)
- Sourcebook is powered by the industry-leading agency and professional search platform CommunicationsMatch™, which has partnerships with the Public Relations Society of America, Counselors Academy, the Marketing IMPACT Council™, and more.
Click the Capitol Communicator registration banner to benefit from network discounts. Don’t forget to check “Freelancer” when you create your profile.
Watch this video on how to create a profile: