National Freelance Business Week kicks off next week and you should check it out! And Capitol Communicator’s Sourcebook is supporting the event.
The pandemic has clearly changed the way people work and research shows that there is a clear trend towards freelance. Over 60% of U.S. workers agree that work and careers are integrated in their personal lives and that having flexibility to work where and when are very important. Over 50% of the workforce is expected to be freelance by 2027.
If you are a freelancer or planning to go freelance in the advertising, marketing or public relations profession and would like to generate new business leads from companies looking for experts like you – here’s a call to action. Create a Sourcebook profile this week.
Why? Capitol Communicator is the most trusted source of communications news, events and resources in the mid-Atlantic region and this week we are offering an additional 10% discount on low-cost profiles. If that’s not enough of a reason, here are more:
- Be in front of Capitol Communicator’s advertising, marketing and public relations focused audience
- Since the February, 2022 launch of Sourcebook over 2,200 searches have been conducted on the platform by clients seeking professional communicators to help them build and protect their brands.
- Clients using Sourcebook are looking to establish relationships with experts
- Have your profile promoted by Capitol Communicator and CommunicationsMatch™.
- Pay no commissions or fees when you are hired.
- The cost of an annual directory profile is $95 and a comprehensive profile is $195 to showcase your expertise. (Use promocode FREELANCERWEEK for the 10% discount.)
- Sourcebook is powered by the industry-leading agency and professional search platform CommunicationsMatch™, which has partnerships with the Public Relations Society of America, Counselors Academy, the Marketing IMPACT Council™, and more.
Click the Capitol Communicator registration banner to benefit from network discounts. Don’t forget to check “Freelancer” when you create your profile.
Watch this video on how to create a profile: