Social Driver was named Regional Supplier of the Year by the National Minority Supplier Development Council. According to Social Driver CEO Thomas Sanchez, the agency is extremely proud of the award – especially since this award is “at the intersection of Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15-October 15) and LGBTQ+ History Month (October 1-31).”
MSBD Inc., a D.C.-based public relations and business development firm is relocating to Sussex County, Delaware, reports the Delaware Business Times. Founded by Mike Smith, MSBD Inc. and its subsidiary GreenSmith Public Affairs LLC has worked with clients including the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, the Delaware Center for the Inland Bays and child online privacy startup PRIVO. In 2019, the assets of GreenSmith PR were acquired by Yes& Agency.. According to the Delaware Business Times, the deal had a three-year earn-out in which GreenSmith PR transitioned clients, a book of business and various assets to Yes& Agency, and Smith joined as a senior vice president.
The Lukens Company (TLC), Arlington, VA, promoted seven employees responsible, states a release, for client success, data and analytics, digital, production and strategic growth. The promotions reflect TLC’s philosophy of developing a strong bench of direct response experts to deliver best-in-class service as well as its continued momentum as a market leader.According to the release, those promoted are:
- Debbie Loubier will serve as Senior Vice President, Nonprofit and oversee TLC’s Nonprofit Practice.
- Erik Pfalzer will serve as Senior Vice President, Data & Analytics and spearhead the advancement of TLC’s data processing and analytics capabilities.
- Erin Aguiar will serve as Vice President, Client Services and manage TLC’s client services and drive innovation in membership and donor fundraising programs.
- Traci Cacioppo will serve as Vice President, Production and develop print, mail, and postal strategies and leverage TLC’s wide array of production resources.
- Pete Ellard will serve as Vice President, Digital and lead digital strategy and utilize the latest technology to deliver creative solutions to TLC’s clients.
- James Knode will serve as Vice President, Creative and will leverage TLC’s cutting-edge analytics to drive the creative process and help clients build durable emotional bonds with supporters.
- Jillian Rogers will serve as Vice President, Client Strategy and forge strategic partnerships, deliver new capabilities and provide data-driven direction to TLC’s clients.