Virginia Public Relations Awards Accepting Entries
Submission to the 72nd Annual Virginia Public Relations Awards is now open. The awards ceremony will be held on Thursday, May 23, at The John Marshall Ballroom in Richmond. This year’s “PR prom” will feature a new local celebrity host, NBC12’s Andrew Freiden. Now is the time to submit your best work from 2018.
- Early entry, February 27
- Final entry, March 6
- Early deadline (PRSA Richmond Member): $75 per entry
- Early deadline (Non-member): $95 per entry
- Final deadline (PRSA Richmond Member): $135 per entry
- Final deadline (Non-member): $155 per entry
- Commonwealth Awards
- Capital Awards
- Thomas Jefferson Award for Excellence
- Rising Star Award
- Student Awards
- Government Communications
- Campaign on a Shoestring Budget
- Crisis and Reputation Management
- New Media
This event honors the best PR professionals and organizations around Richmond. Don’t miss out on your chance to enter!
Learn more about this year’s PR Awards
Capitol Communicator is a unique online and offline resource for Mid-Atlantic advertising, marketing, public relations, digital and media communications professionals. The e-magazine, e-newsletters and events bring together communications professionals, fostering community and providing important information; news; trends; education; and opportunities for networking, career enhancement, business exchange and showcasing great work. Visit www.capitolcommunicator.com to learn more.