Warschawski completed a $6 million renovation of the company’s offices in Mount Washington with a ribbon cutting ceremony on October 10 with city and state dignitaries in attendance.
The new office, spanning approximately 20,000 sq. ft., is a complete renovation and modernization of the historic St. John’s Episcopal Church, located at 1700 South Road in the Mt. Washington neighborhood of Baltimore City. When Warschawski took ownership of the building, it had been vacant for a number of years and was in very poor condition, with rain coming into the building in a number of areas.
David Warschawski, CEO of Warschawski, spearheaded the ideation and design for the complete gut-renovation of the building, while ensuring the history of the building was preserved. All of the architectural layout and interior design was created and completed by the Warschawski team.
“We wanted to make a statement. If we can re-imagine a 100-year old church that was dilapidated and vacant for many years and make it function and look like it does now — just imagine what we can do for our clients from both a creative and ROI perspective,” commented David Warschawski. “As a creative agency, it is extremely gratifying to be able to ideate something from scratch and then see it come to life, and in this case, as an amazing final product that is 100% reflective of our brand and who we are as an agency.”
Warschawski also has offices in New York City and D.C.