The Ad2DC Public Service Committee is accepting applications from D.C. nonprofits until Aug. 11 to partner in a full-service pro-bono branding and marketing campaign.
If you work for a nonprofit in D.C., the Ad2DC Public Service Committee can help you to boost your nonprofit’s brand, increase awareness of your mission, and even help secure donations to your organization. For its 2016-2017 campaign, the committee partnered with the Potter’s House, a cafe, bookstore, and community space in Adams Morgan that has served as a hub for deep conversation, creative expression, and community transformation since 1960. The Potter’s House offers low-cost to free meals to neighbors in need through its Pay It Forward program.
During the campaign, the committee:
● Developed a fully-integrated awareness campaign for Potter’s House to raise awareness of its Pay It Forward program on social, print, radio, and digital media
● Built and implemented digital advertising via Facebook and Instagram
● Developed mini-documentary highlighting Potter’s House history and community impact
● Produced print, radio, and online media donations with a total campaign value of more than $627,000
● Created reusable print and online marketing and in-house collateral
● Won third place in the national Ad2 Public Service Campaign
The Ad2DC Public Service Committee is part of Ad2DC, DC’s premier community for young marketing and advertising professionals. The 2016-2017 committee was a diverse group of approximately 13 highly-motivated young professionals in marketing, PR and advertising. If you think that your 501c3 organization could benefit from a pro-bono branding and marketing campaign in partnership with the Ad2DC Public Service Committee, please download the application and submit to committee Co-Chairs Corey Lipsey and Jesselle Macatiag at firstname.lastname@example.org.
D.C. nonprofits only. Applications submitted after Aug. 11, 2017, will not be considered.