GYMR Public Relations announced the addition of several new clients for the D.C.-based agency:
- The Advisory Board Company – GYMR won a competitive bid to provide ongoing communications support for this organization that partners with more than 3,300 hospitals and health systems to improve healthcare delivery. GYMR will help increase awareness among media, policy makers, healthcare influencers and others.
- Child Life Council – Re-brand the association and re-position the profession. Efforts include conducting a communications audit, developing a new brand and designing a new web site.
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust – Provide ongoing communications support, media relations and strategic counsel for a series of high-profile projects aimed at improving the lives of low-income children and rural, needy adults in North Carolina.
- Physician Advocacy Institute – Provide communications planning and tactical support to this group comprised of state medical associations.
- Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine – Build a coalition of like-minded organizations and conduct a national outreach campaign to address diagnostic errors in medicine.
SKDKnickerbocker announced that veteran producers Marcela Salazar and Ben Geldon, as well as communications specialist Emma Shapiro, have joined the D.C.-based public affairs team to support the firm’s corporate and non-profit clients.
Ogilvy Washington announced the promotions of Kathy Baird Westfall to executive vice president of strategy and Russell Hayer to senior vice president and creative director.