Saucony launched a new campaign called “Take Courage” which celebrates the launch of their new sneaker, the Saucony Ride 16. The campaign was created by DC-based agency Design Army and includes various DC-centric locations such as The Yards & Tingey Plaza, Crossing DC fitness center, Banneker Track & Recreation Center, and Albi.
The campaign was launched with an event hosted by DC Run Crew and Saucony at Banneker Track, where around 100 attendees were able to try out the new Ride 16 during the group’s workout. The tagline for the campaign is “Every Day Takes Courage,” emphasizing the idea that the new Saucony sneakers are versatile and suitable for daily wear.
The Saucony Ride 16 shoe and campaign officially launch today. You can view the campaign here on Saucony’s Instagram.
The shoe is available at saucony.com or locally at Pacers Running.
- Client: Saucony
- Creative Agency: Design Army
- Chief Creative Officer: Pum Lefebure
- Director: Anthony Blasko
- Cinematographer: Ismail Shallis
- Talent: Shekina Tramble, Frank Tramble & Members of DC Run Crew
- Production: LOLA Production
- Wardrobe Tracey Nicholson
- Glam: Ben Jones & Zenia Jaeger
Design Army is a supporter of Capitol Communicator.