“It’s all about the Marketer”
This year’s GAIN Conference will help government marketers at every level of their career path. With a renewed focus on delivery, marketers will need to approach strategies differently as the return to work accelerates.
“This year it’s all about the marketer,” said Stephanie Geiger, Executive Vice President of Government Marketing University and the host of the GAIN event. “We need to band together as an industry as we re-enter the work world. As marketing plans are changing,” she said, “workplaces are moving to hybrid or in-person, and we are all reassessing our marketing plans. Our government marketing sector wants a reality check on what is valid, what will work.”
Lou Anne Brossman, Strategic Advisor of the Government Marketing educational organization, agrees: “Our first day of the GAIN conference must be about strategy,” she said. “Our second day will be about personas and really moving the needle for government marketers.”
GAIN will stream over three consecutive weeks of Nov. 4, 11 and 18, 2021.
Government Marketing University has carefully selected 16 leading government marketing professionals to lead its 2021 GAIN Conference Advisory Board. Each member of the committee will bring their professional insights to inform and augment the learning opportunities at the 2021 GAIN Conference.
This year’s GAIN conference will be a new three-part series with episodes streaming over a three-week period so that marketers can learn at their own pace. Each day will provide a unique learning experience that will inform GAIN attendees how to reassess their current marketing plans and enhance their strategic communication efforts.
Lou Anne Brossman is a recognized thought leader with over 35 years of public sector government marketing leadership experience gained while working for some of the leading companies in the government market (Juniper Networks, immixGroup, EMC). She now devotes her time to teaching and giving back.
“I am very excited that this stellar group of government marketing thought leaders are on our 2021 GAIN Conference Advisory Board,” said Brossman. “Their collective insights and expertise will help us craft our overall program and speaker outreach, ensuring we continue to serve our government marketing community.”
2021 GAIN Conference Advisory Board members include:
- Rachel Bennett, Amplifund Head of Marketing
- Tiffany Brown, SAIC Social Media Manager
- Cathy Cromley, SailPoint
Public Sector Field Marketing Lead
- Stephen Ellis, Zoom Government Solutions Lead
- Ariel Glassman, Deep Water Point
Marketing and Communications Lead
- Jennifer Montesano, General Dynamics, Director, Strategic Communications & Marketing
- Tammie Rice, Excelicon, Marketing & Communications Manager
- Brian Chidester, OpenText, Head of Worldwide Industry Strategy | Public Sector
- Carrie Drake, Maxar, Director, Government Marketing
- Blake Eckert, Geocent, Director of Marketing & Communications
- Andrea Mohamed, RTI International, Vice President of Strategy, Innovation, Marketing and Communications
- Walter Paley, SafeLogic, Vice President of Communications
- Allan Rubin, Conduent, Senior Director, Marking Business Partner
- Danielle Warren, Juniper Networks, Field Marketing Manager – U.S. Federal Government
Government Marketing University, a portfolio platform of GovExec, continues to lead the way with innovative training content like: Creating a Holistic Marketing Strategy, Staying Agile in an Evolving Landscape, The Do’s and Don’ts of Imagery Usage, Translating Policies and Mandates into Actionable Campaigns and so much more.