Government Marketing University (GMarkU) announced the finalists for its 2020 GAINER Awards, the top honors for government marketing excellence across the U.S. Public Sector.
“We look forward to celebrating the finalists and winners during our virtual GAIN 2020 Conference on Tuesday, November 17th,” said Lou Anne Brossman, CEO, and co-founder of GMarkU. Celebrating its fifth annual year, GAIN 2020 will be spread out into digestible sessions over four days.
The GAINER Awards recognize excellence in government marketing in categories like lead generation, social media, brand awareness, events, partner marketing, and innovation. This year, there is a new category designated to COVID-19 Marketing. The event will also recognize a government marketing thought leader for the 2020 GAINER Lifetime Achievement Award.
Congratulations to the following stellar government marketers who are the 2019 GAINER Government Marketing Awards finalists.
- AKIMA Government Marketing Team, AKIMA
- Tiffany Brown, Social Media Manager, SAIC
- Lisa DeLuca, Senior Manager, Public Sector Marketing, Cisco
- Julie Frutchey, Public Sector Alliance Marketing, Red Hat
- Christina Hamann, Healthcare Marketing, Leidos
- Kim Hower, Senior Director, Federal & East Enterprise Marketing, Nutanix
- Mary Lange, VP Marketing, Carahsoft Technology Corporation
- MFGS Government Marketing Team, MFGS, Inc.
- Darian Mian, Manager, Brand & Marketing Communications, DLT Solutions
- Brian Murphy, Vertical Marketing Manager, Worldwide Public Sector, State and Local, Amazon Web Services
- Amanda Nick, Field Marketing Manager, ASG Technologies
- Stacy Outlaw, Senior Vice President Marketing, WAEPA
- Edyn Segura, Director of Marketing, Public Sector
- Lisa Sherwin-Wulf, Vice President Americas Marketing, Solarwinds
- Milo Speranzo, Director Public Sector Marketing, Dell Technologies
- Molly Tomevi, Marketing Director, Carahsoft Technology Corporation
- Courtney Vogel, Director of Marketing, Genesys
“This list is a testament to the hard work and sacrifices these superstars have displayed in the many facets of government marketing,” said Brossman.“The 2020 GAINER Award finalists have made significant strides to excel and create innovative government marketing campaigns and are at the forefront of advancing government marketing excellence. COVID-19 threw a wrench in traditional marketing techniques, and this group had to pivot and think outside-of-the-box to quickly reach government prospects. We congratulate our finalists and look forward to their continued contributions within our government marketing community.”
“I am very proud and excited about this year’s GAINER Award Finalists. Their hard work, dedication, and creativity are what make the GAINER Awards possible,” said Mark Amtower, President, Amtower & Company, and the GMarkU 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. “The prestigious GAINER Awards recognize outstanding marketing results and represents the top marketers in our government marketing community. I congratulate everyone on this well-deserved achievement.”
The 2020 GAIN Conference is scheduled to take place on November 10th, 12th, 17th, and 19th (two hours per day). Finalists will be announced on November 17th, recognized for implementing government marketing campaigns that have raised the bar within government marketing.
Learn more at www.thegainconference.com
GMarkU Announces Finalists for 2020 GAINER Awards
About the Author
This post is authored by a Capitol Communicator native advertising sponsor.