Capitol Communicator’s Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit last week featured a panel of recruitment experts discussing the latest trends in hiring. The panel was moderated by Mike Gardner, Three Seas, and the panelists included Suzanna Araujo, Manager of Talent Acquisition Nestlé USA, Teresa Schefer, Senior Recruiter, Creative Circle, and Alexandra Anderson, Division Director, The Creative Group.
Anderson provided Capitol Communicator additional insights for hiring in 2019 and access to The Creative Group’s Salary Guide below.
Creative and marketing professionals have more options than ever in terms of where, when and how they work. This leads to both opportunities for employees and challenges for employers. Here is a look at some of the key trends highlighted in our guide which will likely affect your hiring prospects in the coming year:
- New technology developments will create a need for training or new staff
- Old technology will become less relevant on a resume
- Finding the perfect candidate will become nearly impossible
- Online hiring will seem less useful than in past years
- Retaining top talent will be key to your bottom line
- Collaboration between coworkers will become the new cultural norm
As year-end is quickly approaching, below are a few insights to the current hiring market and what is left to come in 2018:
- Increased demand for candidates in the digital space
- Larger need to utilize a specialized recruitment firm
- Compensation package increases
- Decrease in skills requirements on job postings
- Increase in outsourcing to freelance employees or past employees
To receive the salary guide or learn more about how much you should pay or how much you can earn contact Alexandra Anderson, Division Director, The Creative Group at 410-649-3575, Alexandra.anderson@