With over three years of managing digital campaign processes, analyzing results, and cultivating relationships, Rebekah Carroll has joined Response Labs works to support digital initiatives and uncover new opportunities.
A New Hampshire native and Simmons University graduate, Rebekah is fueled by a deep passion for advertising technology. Over the years, she’s immersed herself in every facet of the digital marketing lifecycle. Rebekah’s a relationship builder, a media strategist, and a campaign wizard, handling everything from social to SEO/SEM with ease.
With her sharp analytical skills, she uncovers valuable insights and offers strategic recommendations. She’s not just a marketer; she’s a trusted partner who alleviates the pressure for her clients. Her extensive digital expertise has turned her into a one-woman powerhouse!
We are so excited to have Rebekah join our team of digital marketing experts. Read on to learn more about her skills and interests!
All About Rebekah
- Enriches relationships with her clients to maximize their satisfaction and growth
- Collaborates across teams to execute solutions that achieve client goals seamlessly
- Communicates clearly and is proactive about taking the lead
- Energy and enthusiasm ooze off of her to help put an energetic battery in others
- Lives in southern New Hampshire surrounded by her entire family
- You can catch her hitting the beach, eating great food, and doing hot yoga
Response Labs is a Capitol Communicator sponsor