The Washington Business Journal released its “Power 100” list for 2014.
Ten D.C.-area communicators and media moguls made the “Power 100” list:
– Reggie Aggarwal, founder and CEO, Cvent Inc.
– Jim Bankoff, CEO, Vox Media
– Jackie Bradford, president and general manager, WRC-TV
– David Bradley, chairman, Atlantic Media Co.
– Peter Corbett, CEO, iStrategyLabs
– Cary Hatch, CEO, MDB Communications
– Lisa Hook, CEO, Neustar Inc.
– Martin Ringlein, CEO, Nvite
– Fred Ryan Jr., publisher, The Washington Post
– Gautam Thakar, CEO, LivingSocial, Inc.